PrimeRevenue is the leader in technology-enabled working capital solutions, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. In the past 12 months, we’ve processed more than $180 billion in supply chain transaction volume on our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta, with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as a Best and Brightest Company to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial work environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The role is focused on closing new business with Suppliers and managing on-going relationships. It is a sales position requiring substantial phone communication in an active office environment. The primary objective for the Account Executive role is to sell and on-board new Suppliers, by optimizing the trading revenues and selling the use of PrimeRevenue OpenSCi product suit.
- Follows a standardized sales strategy and approach designed to increase the number of Enabled and Trading Suppliers on the PrimeRevenue platform through a focused and very active sales approach.
- Qualifies, prioritizes and manages Supplier opportunities released by the Buyer as well as incremental Supplier opportunities across the PrimeRevenue OpenSCi product suite
- Acts self-sufficiently to identify prospects, build pipeline, make presentations, demos and close business via telephone, video conference, etc.
- Ensures that all Sales and Enablement status reports and systems are current and all related documents are properly stored
- Understands, complies with and initiates improvement of work instructions and technology tools for the Supplier Sales effort
- Provides innovative ideas to satisfy supplier requirements
- Continues to nurture relationship with existing Supplier customers to ensure ongoing participation of PrimeRevenue’s SCF (Supply Chain Finance) program
- Other duties as assigned by line manager
- Must be fluent in English (C1 level): An additional European Language preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance, Supply Chain or other related field preferred
- Sales experience in a quota-driven environment or being comfortable with calling
- Experience with managing new and existing customer accounts
- Ability to identify the needs of the customer, strong discovery and listening skill.
- Ability to establish, develop and manage relationships with senior executives. Ability to recognize and manage the business and personal factors that influence decision-making
- Demonstrated effective communication skills using different approaches and technologies such as web conferencing, video-conference, etc.
- Ability to effectively present complex material and concepts
- Proficient in MS-Excel, MS-PowerPoint, experience with client management tool
- Capable of working independently, but willing to ask for help when needed
- Capable of quickly developing knowledge in new areas
- Start-up / high-growth technology firm experience preferred
- Willingness to travel (approx.10%)
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!