PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The Infrastructure Enterprise Engineer role is a member of the Technical Operations team and responsible for sharing the workload in support of the Engineering and Operations functions of that team. Technical Operations is the IT backbone for PrimeRevenue, Inc. Comprised of high energy, highly talented diverse set of IT Professionals, this team is responsible for engineering & operating everything from Corporate System (Workstations, Collaboration tools etc.,) & Enterprise Systems (Servers, Production applications and the like) as well as Level 2 support for the Customer Support team who are customer facing.
- Gather requirements then translate that into an IT solution stack
- Participate in SDLC development process to achieve TEAM objectives
- Build and maintain IT solution stacks using systems/network diagram
- Provision network, storage, VMs, deploy & configure OS, 3rd party software and applications
- Work with Managed Service Providers/partners to implement networking/firewall configurations
- Setup IT stacks in DataCenter/VMWare & Cloud/AWS Configurations
- Work with Cloud Services such as Cloudflare, AWS/EC2, AWS/S3, AWS/Route53, AWS/ELB
- Work with front end & middleware s/w such as HA Proxy, Tomcat, Java etc.,
- Execute modern DevOps practices i.e. Infrastructure as Code, Source controlled configuration management, Container Orchestration on clustered computing.
- Support Application releases through code deployments in various environments
- Infrastructure automation
- Application Releases (Java, Tomcat and Ruby (Rails) is ++)
- Docker (specifically 1.12+ Swarm mode) management and design
- Writing, maintaining and reviewing source controlled Ansible code.
- Support Business goals by providing 99.999% uptime
- Implement and support HA solutions, build fault tolerance into IT components
- Setup, Monitor & respond to/resolve system-generated alert messages
- Understand system/application data flows, troubleshoot and resolve issues quickly
- Contribute to and maintain system standards
- Document standards, implementation procedures, and troubleshooting processes.
- Patch systems and software on a regular basis
- VMWare, Microsoft OS, Ubuntu, PostgreSQL, Microsoft SQL 2012 & 3rd party s/w in use
- Multi-year experience with administering Windows 2008R2/2012R2 Server, Domains, Active Directory, DNS, and DHCP
- Administer Linux server farms (Ubuntu) via shell
- Support of and recognition for the need to segregate multiple environments (QA, Staging, UAT, Production, DR etc)
- Travel may be required up to 10%
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Degree in Information Systems, Computer Science, or similar field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience preferred
- Must have Enterprise level administration of Linux (any flavor) and related application REQUIRED
- Eg: Ruby/Rails stack or Tomcat etc., basically any LAMP/like stack
- Must have VMWare ESXi / vSphere / vCenter knowledge and management REQUIRED
- Experience with Ansible configuration management software preferred
- Container technologies experience specifically Docker Swarm mode implementations preferred plus
- Mid-Level Networking Knowledge
- Working knowledge of VLANs, Firewall configuration, Subnetting
- Cisco switch setup, management and network configurations
- AWS EC2 familiarity
- Hands-on skills in storage environments (SAN, NAS) - EMC / Nimble preferred.
- Hands-on experience in Microsoft Servers
- Strong work ethic with the ability to multi-task and deliver under deadlines
- Ability to work under pressure and with minimal supervision.
- Ability to support on-call rotation, off-hour/weekend maintenance work
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to develop knowledge in other areas through self/formal/OTJ training
- Passion for exceeding goals and targets
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!