PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The SQL Server Database Administrator role is responsible for the installation, configuration, management and maintenance of production SQL Server instances as well as 2nd Level Support for issues relating to SQL Server. Primary database responsibility is Microsoft SQL (SQL) and secondary are Open Source (Postgres, MySQL, etc) instances.
- Deploy new SQL Server environments in Production, QA and UAT environments
- Troubleshoot SQL Server-related issues impacting system performance
- Maintain and manage SQL Server clustered environments
- Manage SQL Server Backups and routine recovery testing to ensure adherence to stated Recovery Time Objectives
- Develop SQL Scripts to perform routine maintenance
- Develop SQL Scripts to perform data repair, when necessary
- Develop Custom Reports and manage automated delivery to internal and external customers
- Manage and maintain SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) environments
- Manage and maintain SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS) environments
- Resolve 2nd Level Support cases related to SQL Server
- Ensure high availability and acceptable levels of performance of SQL Server environments
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Associate’s degree in Computer Science or similar field
- 3-5 years of SQL Server Database Administration experience working with SQL Server 2005, 2008 or 2012 and Open Source Database (Postgress, MySql,..).
- Strong work ethic with the ability to complete tasks and deliverables under tight deadlines while maintaining flexibility
- Ability to troubleshoot complex SQL Server issues related to Queries, Stored Procedures, Server Settings and Security
- Experience supporting SQL Server Environments for mission-critical, Production applications
- Strong understanding of Windows Server administration
- Experience with executing and designing Maintenance plans in SQLserver and Open Source databases
- Strong Transact SQL skills: Ability to write and debug complex queries using multiple functions (MIN, MAX, SUM, String Functions, etc.), JOINs, UNIONs, etc.
- Experience supporting Highly Available environments
- Ability to utilize Profiler as a troubleshooting performance issues
- Ability to analyze Stored Procedures and determine root cause when a failure occurs
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Must have strong analytical, research, and problem solving skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication (verbal and written) skills
- Must be able to multitask and coordinate several projects simultaneously
- Must work well under pressure and with minimal supervision
- Must be able to work both independently and as part of a team
- Must be able to address escalation items and conflicts in a timely, motivational and productive manner
- Capable of quickly developing knowledge in other areas
- Passion for exceeding goals and targets
- Start-up / high-growth technology firm experience
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!