PrimeRevenue delivers extraordinary ROI for Buyers and Suppliers throughout the supply chain by unlocking cash that is trapped in traditional programs. Acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The Business IntelligenceAnalyst position will design and build an internal BI/Analytics system, lead cross-functional projects, perform in-depth quantitative analysis; that leads to actionable recommendations and gain exposure to the executive leadership decision-making process. To be successful in this role, you will need to do the following effectively: 1.) work with developers, tech ops and product management in building the BI/analytics internal system and; 2.) collaborate with executives, sales and operations to build reports and dashboards through seeking input and feedback.
Design & Build Internal Reporting System
- Design and build an internal BI/Analytics reporting system based in Tableau to aggregate data across internal sources and disseminate analytical insights globally within the company. This is a global initiative and will require you to work with cross-functional, global TEAMs.
Financial Planning & Analysis
- Leverage our company's data systems to generate financial reports and perform strategic financial and operational analysis on all aspects of the business. These reports and analyses will be presented to the board of directors, Leadership TEAM and functional TEAM members to make data-driven decisions with regards to client relationships, business unit strategy, and company strategy.
- Present complex data in a consumable format for various audiences such as leadership, high profile customers and internal teams
- Assist in leading requirement and design sessions to build reporting system based in Tableau
- Collaborate with internal TEAM members and executives to design actionable reports & KPIs
- Collaborate with developers and product managers to design and build internal reporting system
- Design, create and build reports and dashboards within Tableau
- Apply expertise in data mining, investigate quantitative analysis, and create data visualization reports that tell the story behind the numbers to create actionable recommendations that quantify the impact
- Work to build a long-term, sustainable automation infrastructure that can scale
- Support end users, problem solving, troubleshooting
- Works effectively with global cross-functional teams, assimilates requirements gathered, and drives results
- Maintain data integrity across reporting systems
- Develops methods and procedures to support internal reporting system
- Generate weekly, monthly and quarterly financial planning and analysis for board of directors and Leadership TEAM
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in an analytical field (e.g. Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain, Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance or Economics) required
- 2-4 years prior experience in data analytics required
- Proven experience leading data driven projects from definition through interpretation and execution - required
- Strong analytical skills including demonstrated aptitude with financial analysis and ability to generate insight from large and complex data sets - required
- Strong project management skills and ability to effectively handle multiple priorities and deadlines simultaneously – required
- Must be proficient in Excel, SQL, Access, and PowerPoint
- Proficiency using data visualization software tools - experience working with Tableau is strongly preferred
- Fast learner with a willingness to never stop growing skill sets
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a fast paced environment
- Good organizational and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with various functional areas, including Tech Ops, Marketing and Finance
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!