PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The Application Support Engineer L2 provides second line support for issues with our SCiSupplier users. Common inquiries include system functionality, reporting, reconciliation, and payment processing. Inquiries are submitted through a Sales Force ticket queue. These tickets are initiated by Level 1 and/or internal resources who may be working with our customers. This role is also responsible for transferring information collected through the normal course of support to the business into Customer Support system documentation. This may take the form of how to guides, standard operating procedures, application enhancement requests, FAQs, end user documentation, etc.
- Provide technical Level 2 support and assistance to all Global Level 1 Customer Support teams
- Work independently in addition to being a contributing member of a team that is distributed in multiple locations globally
- Create relationships and collaborate with peers and managers to answer more complex customer questions
- Provide technical support for customers/internal resources who use PrimeRevenue SCi Supplier products via phone, chat or email
- Learn and utilize specific software tools and problem solving strategies to solve for customer issues and continuously improve Prime Revenue Customer Support processes
- Act as customer advocate by reporting product improvements and enhancement requests and be able to own and drive resolution of customer issues, define resolution action plans and follow through to case closure
- Communicate problem resolution action plans and statuses to customers in a professional and timely manner and be able to own the support relationship
- Provide innovative ideas to satisfy customer requirements in a fast-paced, highly-energetic, fun and performance-driven culture
- Facilitate escalation of critical customer issues by coordinating activities among various groups and departments
- Timely and appropriately escalate support issues with fully documented steps that have been followed to resolve the issue
- Adapt communication style to match the customer’s needs. Diffuses emotional customer situations effectively and recognize when to escalate the matter
- Works on assignments that are routine or semi-routine in nature and special projects. Follows standard practices and procedures
- Write professional, succinct and accurate emails and be able to communicate verbally in a clear, concise and understandable manner.
- Work closely with other teams to improve quality and accessibility of the products.
- Ultimate responsibility to resolve customer issues in an efficient and effective manner
- Act self-sufficiently to identify solutions in spite of high degrees of ambiguity and uncertainty
- Understand and comply with work instructions, process documents and technology tools
- Actively identify, contribute to and facilitate business impacting continuous improvement efforts
- Participate in all training activities
- Travel may be required up to 5-10%
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, MIS or related field
- Minimum two years’ experience in a customer data integration and production environments
- Minimum two years’ experience in a production technical operations environment/role
- Proven ability to establish, develop, and manage relationships with cross-functional internal and external teams.
- Demonstrated effective communication skills using different approaches such as phone, presentations, video-conference, and in person
- Demonstrated ability to approach challenges with a "consultative” perspective
- Demonstrated ability to identify the needs of the customer and define alternative solutions
- Strong computer skills – Windows 2008/2012 server, SFTP/FTP/FTPS services (WS_FTP Server), encryption protocols (PGP, AS2), SSH
- Strong operational/technical skills – VMWare, Microsoft SQL queries, scripting, and networking technologies
- Application knowledge – Microsoft Office, SalesForce, Quest (a plus)
- Strong and advanced troubleshooting, discovery and listening skills
- Financial services payment file formats/processing, a plus
- Methodical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Capable of working independently, but willing to ask for help when needed
- Capable of quickly developing knowledge in other areas
- Startup / high-growth technology firm experience a plus
- Language Proficiency: Prague – English (German, French, Czech plus)
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!