PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
The Global Program Manager’s (GPM) primary function is to manage new client implementations and existing client programs relating to PrimeRevenue’s solution offerings. Typically, the client implementations include a 90-day initial rollout and subsequent “phased” deployments over 18-24 month period. The GPM will be responsible for leading the implementation including; developing the implementation strategy and approach; setting expectations about client involvement; identifying and planning project scope and parameters; monitoring project progress against an established project timeline; measuring the progress of a project against set goals and objectives (e.g., operating cash flow objectives); providing proactive visibility to critical work stream progress and evaluating project/program outcomes.
- Program Management – Initial Rollout:
- Plan & Execute initial program rollout and subsequent phase rollouts for new client programs
- Collaborate with solution architect TEAM to prepare for program design, procurement readiness training, and commercial outreach meetings with client TEAM
- Develop & Maintain program charter – including timeline, scope of work, associated deliverables, and risks
- Train client team on PrimeRevenue relevant processes and tools
- Delegate tasks and deliverables to appropriate PrimeRevenue resources, ensure tasks and deliverables are completed according to project timeline
- Measure project progress against client expectations and established timeline; assess and escalate issues and implement countermeasures
- Program Management – Ongoing Oversight:
- Manage multiple client programs in the “mature” phase
- Collaborate with global TEAM counterparts to ensure effective flow of information and communication
- Assess overall client program effectiveness and make appropriate recommendations to ensure client meets goals and objectives defined in program design (e.g., targeted vs. actual operating cash flow gains)
- Manage client program level credit availability – supplier trading volume, liquidity constraints (funder/supplier level), liquidity requirements for suppliers in the pipeline
- Strategic Account Management – Client Facing:
- Develop and manage commercial relationships with client TEAM
- Conduct periodic reviews with client executive sponsor and executive team to evaluate results and review recommendations to improve performance
- Identify new opportunities and collaborate with the sales TEAM to achieve sales goals
- Perfect English knowledge a must (C1 level). Any other European language a plus (German, Spanish, Italian, French)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Supply Chain Management, Business or other related field
- This is NOT a technical project manager role
- 5-10 years of management consulting or program/project management experience in a SaaS environment
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, deadline oriented, hands-on environment
- Demonstrate knowledge of key concepts of corporate finance and working capital management
- Proven ability to establish, develop, and manage relationships with mid-level executives and senior executives of large multi-national organizations. Ability to understand and manage the business and personal factors that influence decision-making.
- Demonstrates a strong executive presence in client-facing environments
- Established record of achieving revenue targets
- Excellent written and oral communications and presentation skills
- Strong computer skills - Microsoft Office / Excel / Project / Power Point
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Methodical approach to problem solving with strong attention to detail
- Certification in Project Management from a recognized institution a plus
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!