PrimeRevenue is the acknowledged leader in working capital financial technology, optimizing cash flow for more than 20,000 customers in over 70 countries. Last year, more than $120 billion in supply chain transactions were processed through our platform. Headquartered in Atlanta with offices in Prague, London and Hong Kong, we provide a global reach to best serve customers with local market knowledge and expertise.
Recognized as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For and winner of numerous prestigious industry awards, PrimeRevenue offers a challenging, rewarding, and truly entrepreneurial working environment. We’re an established financial technology industry leader, and we want great people along for the ride. Our TEAM is the most important and integral part of our business. We don’t just offer jobs. We offer careers.
Our people are as diverse as the countries and cultures in which we operate, but they all have one thing in common: they go the extra mile. A position at PrimeRevenue is one that requires a lot of you, but it’s also one that rewards original thinking and hard work. None of us here would have it any other way.
Our multicultural workplaces offer outstanding opportunities for professional and personal development. Like most successful companies, you’ll find people who are highly intelligent, motivated, fun-loving and above all, ethical. What really differentiates us from other companies, however, are our Values. We believe they are critical components to hiring and motivating the right individuals and ultimately drive our long-term success. Our values are built upon what we call PRIDE + Integrity -- Performance, Respect, Innovation, Diversity, Excellence and, above all, Integrity. At PrimeRevenue, you will work with a great TEAM that is pursuing a massive overall opportunity.
Reports to the Chief of Staff. The Executive Assistant provides executive support to the CEO. The EA serves as the primary point of contact for internal and external constituencies on all matters pertaining to the CEO. The EA also organizes and coordinates executive outreach and external relations efforts; and oversees special projects. The EA must be creative and enjoy working within a small, entrepreneurial environment that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. The ideal individual will have the ability to exercise good judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, and the ability to maintain a realistic balance among multiple priorities. The EA will have the ability to work independently on projects, from conception to completion, and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Accurately review, proofread and assist with any materials, including documents, reports, memos, briefings, presentations, forms and other items ensuring accuracy and completeness
- Ensure supporting materials (agendas, signage, etc.) for meetings and events are prepared accurately and provided in a timely manner; plans, coordinates and ensures the leadership TEAM’s schedule is followed and respected. Provides “gatekeeper” and “gateway” role
- Proactively contribute to office activities to ensure an efficient and cohesive team environment
- Manage communications and correspondence (phone, voicemail, email, mail), responding when needed; bringing action items forward to appropriate individual’s attention
- Manage calendars, including scheduling/arranging meetings, booking meeting rooms, and sending invitations and reminders when needed
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing and retrieval systems; recording meeting discussion
- Coordinate travel, hotel and car reservations, including verifying required travel documentation, determining timelines and processes to obtain necessary documentation and taking appropriate steps to acquire documentation
- Arrange couriers and deliveries ensuring time-sensitive material is received on time
- Welcomes guests and customers by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or directing inquiries
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Speak for and represent leadership team in their absence
- Maintains office supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed supplies; evaluating new office products; placing and expediting orders for supplies; verifying receipt of supplies
- Other duties as requested
- High degree of professionalism that embodies PrimeRevenue’s core values in any setting
- Proficient with scheduling meetings and managing calendars
- Proactive and anticipatory – can put themselves in the shoes of the executive
- Detail-oriented and self-motivated
- Thrives gracefully under pressure in a very demanding environment
- Highly organized and able to meet deadlines
- Able to discretely handle highly confidential information
- Able to manage multiple demands
- Strong work ethic
- Can seamlessly transition from generalist to specialist without losing traction
- Responds well to constructive feedback
- Comfortable with technology
- Able to learn quickly
- Bachelor's degree required
- Strong work tenure: 5 to 10 years of experience supporting C-Level Executives, preferably within small organizations
- Highly resourceful team-player, with the ability to also be extremely effective independently
- Strong communication skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly
- Very strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff and external parties
- Expert level written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated proactive approaches to problem-solving with strong decision-making capabilities
- Proven ability to handle confidential information with discretion, be adaptable to various
- competing demands, and demonstrate the highest level of customer/client service and response
- Demonstrated ability to achieve high performance goals and meet deadlines in a fast paced
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, and Power Point), Adobe Acrobat, and Social Media web platforms
SMART, HUNGRY, & HUMBLE personality is a must!